Cours MS 10747 - Administering System Center 2012 Configuration ManagerImprimer Retour
Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems in the role of Configuration Manager administrators. This Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager course Objectives are to describe the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager feature set, to discover and organize resources, to manage the Configuration Manager client and inventory and software metering, to query and report data, to manage software and application deployments by using packages and programs, to create and deploy applications, to deploy and manage software updates, to implement System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, to deploy operating systems by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, to manage compliance settings on devices and mobile devices, and finally to configure Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control.
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory principles and management.
- Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows client fundamentals.
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 including Reporting Services.
- Basic Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) concepts.
- Desired: Have a base-level understanding of System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Module 2: Discovering and Organizing Resources.
- Module 3: Managing the Configuration Manager Client.
- Module 4: Managing Inventory and Software Metering.
- Module 5: Querying and Reporting Data.
- Module 6: Managing Software Deployments by Using Packages and Programs.
- Module 7: Creating and Deploying Applications.
- Module 8: Managing Application Deployment.
- Module 9: Deploying and Managing Software Updates.
- Module 10: Implementing Endpoint Protection in Configuration Manager 2012.
- Module 11: Managing Operating System Deployment.
- Module 12: Managing Compliance Settings.
- Module 13: Managing Mobile Devices.
- Module 14: Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control.
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée