Cours MS 10263 - Developing Windows Communication Foundation Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010Imprimer Retour
Developing Windows Communication Foundation Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 three-day instructor-led course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to develop distributed applications using WCF 4 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Developing Windows Communication Foundation Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course is intended for professional .NET programmers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, mediumsized to large development environment. Students should have experience consuming services within their Web and/or Windows client applications and be interested in learning to develop service-oriented applications (SOA) using WCF.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development.
- General understanding of the purpose, function, and features of the .NET Framework.
- Experience developing software using Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience in object-oriented design and development using the C# programming language.
- Experience in n-tier application design and development.
Students should be experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1, as well as cursory familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Windows client or Web application development.
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Getting Started with WCF Development
- Hosting WCF Services
- Defining and Implementing WCF Contracts
- Endpoints and Behaviors
- Testing and Troubleshooting WCF Services
- Advanced Topics
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 10263 / not included
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée