Cours Migration toward Office 2013 EnglishImprimer Retour
Migration to Microsoft Office 2013 is a training that starts from your knowledge in Microsoft Office 2003 and helps you discover the new functionalities of Microsoft Office 2013. This Migration course to Microsoft Office 2013 lasts one day and allows you to perfectly master the new features of the Microsoft Office 2013 suite.
This course is tailored to users that already master the functionalities of MS Office Standard 2003 (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- MS Office 2010, new general features: ribbon, tabs, contextual tabs, galleries; the File tab – Backstage, Quick Access Toolbar, Status bar customization, Quick Formatting Toolbar, new file format (extensions .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, etc.), choice of the default file format, new graphical effects (image editing, Word Arts, charts), SmartArts, …
- MS Word 2010, new features and changes: graphical interface, global view, new styles, tables, formatting options for images and shapes (shadow effects, colors, etc.),
- MS Excel 2010 new features and changes: graphical interface, global view, new size of the worksheets, new functions, conditional formatting, format as table, sorting, filtering, pivot tables,
- MS PowerPoint 2010 new features and changes: new design themes, masters and layouts, paragraph format, text and shapes effects, video editing, animations, sections …
- MS Outlook 2010 new features and changes: new layout, taskbar and customization, follow up of conversations, clean and ignore messages, quick steps, people pane.
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée