Cours ITIL® Intermediate Service DesignImprimer Retour
ITIL® Intermediate Service Design course will allow students to understand main concepts and terminology of ITIL®; to be fully aware of the importance of ITIL® for a good IT Service Management; to have a control of all Service Design activitiesand to understand challenges implementing ITIL®.
- Management and control of all Service Design activities.
- Management and application of Service Design concepts, inputs, outputs and activities.
- Knowledge of Service Design principles and management of Service Design processes.
- Control and coordination of Service Design technology related activities.
- Justification and control of the organisational and technological issues on Service Design.
- Analysis, justification and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée