Cours D62269 - Oracle Solaris 10 ZFS Administration Ed 3 (SA-2290-S10)Imprimer Retour
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify ZFS hardware, software, and storage requirements
- Install and Boot a Root File System
- Manage ZFS storage pools
- Manage ZFS file systems
- Manage ZFS snapshots and clones
- Describe ZFS volumes
- Use ZFS with Solaris Zones
- Describe ZFS troubleshooting and data recovery
- Use ACLs to protect ZFS files
- Delegate ZFS permissions
To succeed fully in this course, students should be able to administer the Solaris 10 Operating System.
- Getting Started
- Managing Storage Pools
- Installing and Booting a ZFS Root File System
- Managing ZFS File Systems
- Working with ZFS Snapshots and Clones
- Advanced Topics
- Troubleshooting and Data Recovery
- Using ACLs to Protect ZFS Files
- Delegated Administration
Langue du cours
Solaris ZFS offers a dramatic advance in data management, with an innovative approach to data integrity, tremendous performance improvements, and a welcome integration of file system and volume management capabilities using storage pools.
Learn how to set up, configure, administer and manage this file system with classroom discussion followed by in-depth, detailed lab exercises.
Topics include managing pools and file systems, configuring ZFS snapshots and clones, using ZFS with Solaris Zones, using ACLs to protect ZFS files, troubleshooting and recovering data.
Support de cours
Official Oracle Coursebooks included
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée