Cours Citrix CVE-401-1l Engineering a Citrix Virtualization SolutionImprimer Retour
Citrix CVE-401-1l Engineering a Citrix Virtualization Solution course provides students with the foundation necessary to effectively plan for and perform the tasks necessary to successfully incorporate a complete Citrix Virtualization Solution into a Windows Server 2008 environment. Upon Engineering a Citrix Virtualization Solution course completion, students will be able to integrate key Citrix virtualization technologies, including XenServer, XenApp, Provisioning Services, and XenDesktop, to create an end-to-end virtualization solution. The highly hands-on curriculum includes exercises that also teach students best practices for securing the environment, monitoring the different components in the environment, backing-up critical systems, and updating and patching applications and virtualized servers.
- Completion of the following courses or demonstrate equivalent knowledge:
- CXA-201-1 - Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008.
- CXS-200-1 - Implementing Citrix XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0.
- CXD-200-1 - Implementing Citrix XenDesktop 3.
- CXA-300-1 - Advanced Administration for Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008.
- This course is intended for IT professionals, such as Server, Network and Systems Engineers. Systems Integrators, Systems Administrators and Application Engineers are also appropriate candidates for this course.
- Prepare the storage NICs, resource pools, and networking configurations for a XenServer host.
- Configure Provisioning Services for the environment.
- Migrate an existing XenApp farm and provision new XenApp servers.
- Manage user personalization settings with Citrix Profile management.
- Create a master virtual desktop for XenDesktop.
- Configuring Access Gateway VPX.
- Increasing password security using Single Sign-on.
- Monitor the virtualized environment with Citrix EdgeSight.
- Reducing power consumption with Power and Capacity Management.
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.