Cours Citrix CMB-200-2I Implementing the Citrix Desktop Delivery Infrastructure (eng course)Imprimer Retour
Citrix CMB-200-2I Implementing the Citrix Desktop Delivery Infrastructure course provides learners with the skills necessary to install, configure, manage and administer Citrix XenServer 5, Citrix Provisioning Server 5 and Citrix XenDesktop 3 and 4 Enterprise Edition. By completing the exercises in this Implementing the Citrix Desktop Delivery Infrastructure course, students will obtain hands-on experience working with these Citrix products. Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to complete the following objectives for Citrix XenServer, Citrix Provisioning Server and Citrix XenDesktop.
- It is recommended that students have the following knowledge/experience prior to taking this course :
- A basic knowledge of the purpose and goals of virtualization technology
- An understanding of computing architecture, including network and storage devices, device drivers and operating systems
- Basic experience installing and administering Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008
- Basic experience installing and administering Linux variants
- Intermediate knowledge of network devices and site architecture, including configuring vLANs
- Basic knowledge of storage terminology and technologies, including partitions, SANs, LUNs, iSCSI, and NFS and CIFS file shares.
- This course is designed for Citrix Partner Network members, IT professionals, such as server, network and system administrators. System engineers, analysts, consultants, and architects.
- Understand how the Xen hypervisor differs from other virtualization methods
- Install XenServer Enterprise Edition 5.0 and configure CPU
- Identify the architectural differences between Linux and Windows VMs
- Use XenSearch to sort searching and grouping in XenCenter and view VM performance statistics.
- Configure local and remote storage, resource pools and move virtual machines from one server to another.
- Identify the components, infrastructure, services and communications of Citrix Provisioning Server 5.0
- Identify system requirements and install Citrix Provisioning Server 5.0
- Create a vDisk store and identify vDisk image modes and write cache types
- Assign vDisks to target devices and enable Active Directory machine account password management
- Block ports for a target device, organize target devices into views and change the properties of target devices
- Administer vDisk connections; unassign, delete and backup vDisks; release vDisk locks; change vDisk properties and update a vDisk, server connections
- Configure two methods of high availability and install and enable printers on a vDisk
- Explain the features, benefits and components of Citrix XenDesktop 3 and 4.
- Install the Desktop Delivery Controller, prepare a virtual desktop for delivery to an endpoint device
- Create and manage desktop groups using the Access Management Console
- Configure XenDesktop policy management settings and install and configure Desktop Receiver software
- Upgrade a XenDesktop 3 environment to a XenDesktop 4.
Langue du cours
Attention, ce cours a été remplacé par le CXD-202-1WJ Citrix XenDesktop 5 Administration
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée