Cours CAPM® Exam PrepImprimer Retour
This course aims at preparing attendees to take the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam, which is delivered by the PMI® (Project Management Institute) and is recognized as the de facto international standard for project associates.
You would like to validate your knowledge of project management, and you are a junior project manager, a consultant or you have any other position on a project? Then attend our CAPM® Exam Prep course and get all you need to pass the CAPM® exam!
This is NOT a practical training, please check our other project management courses (PM fundamentals, MS Project) if that’s what you need. This course provides participants with the 23 contact hours they need to apply for the CAPM® exam (training prerequisite).
This course is for junior project managers or participants having any other position on a project (consultant, team member, sponsor, CEO...). Prerequisites:
- Read and understand English (PMBOK® Guide and course documentation are in English)
- Having read course documentation before the training
- Book additional time after the training for final study before taking the exam
- Participants should be aware of exam eligibility criteria established by the PMI® (see detailed criteria in the CAPM® Handbook at www.pmi.org)
Participants will be prepared to take the CAPM® exam through daily practice exams and study of the PMBOK® Guide. Course content:
- Practical information and tips for the CAPM® exam
- Framework, Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Training certificate and CAPM® (Certified Associate in Project Management). The CAPM® exam is booked by the participant on the PMI® website : www.pmi.org (300$).
Langue du cours
All documentation is in English, course in French or English. Documentation is partially available in French for company trainings, please ask our staff.
"PMI", the PMI Logo, "PMBOK® Guide", "PMP", "CAPM", "PgMP", "PMI-SP", "PMI-RMP", "PMI-ACP", the Registered Education Provider program and the R.E.P. logo, are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Support de cours
- The official PMBOK® Guide (6th Edition)
- Exam simulation (450 questions)
- Altran Education Services CAPM® training documentation
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.