Course Project Management Professional - PMP® Exam PrepImprimer Retour
PMP® Exam Prep full-day course aims at preparing attendees to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam, which is delivered by the PMI® (Project Management Institute) and is recognized as the de facto international standard for project managers.
This is NOT a practical training, please check our other project management courses (PM fundamentals, MS Project...) if that’s what you need. This PMP® Exam Prep full-day course provides participants with the 35 contact hours they need to apply for the PMP® exam (training prerequisite).
This course is for experienced project managers. Prerequisites:
- Read and understand English (PMBOK® Guide and course documentation are in English)
- Having read course documentation before the training
- Book additional time after the training for final study before taking the exam
- Participants should be aware of exam eligibility criteria established by the PMI® (see detailed criteria in the PMP® Handbook at www.pmi.org)
Participants will be prepared to take the PMP® exam through daily practice exams and study of the PMBOK® Guide.
- Practical information and tips for the PMP® exam.
- Framework, Process Groups and Knowledge Areas.
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Scope Management.
- Project Time Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
- Project Human Resource Management.
- Project Communication Management.
- Project Risk Management.
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility
- Training certificate and PMP® (Project Management Professional). The PMP® exam is booked by the participant on the PMI® website : www.pmi.org.
All documentation is in English, course in French or English. Documentation is partially available in French for company trainings, please ask our staff.
"PMI", the PMI Logo, "PMBOK® Guide", "PMP", "CAPM", "PgMP", "PMI-SP", "PMI-RMP", "PMI-ACP", the Registered Education Provider program and the R.E.P. logo, are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The official PMBOK® Guide (6th Edition)
- Exam simulation (1000 questions)
- Altran Education Services PMP® training documentation
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.