Course MS 50466 - Windows Azure Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010Imprimer Retour
Windows Azure Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course is an introduction to cloud computing and specifically Microsoft's public cloud offering in Windows Azure. Windows Azure has been described by Microsoft as an operating system for "the cloud". During this Windows Azure Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course, you explore this new cloud operating system and learn how to write, deploy and monitor .NET applications in Azure.
- Understand cloud computing in its various forms and how Windows Azure fits in the cloud computing space.
- Learn why organizations want to run applications in the Azure cloud.
- Understand the architecture of Azure.
- Explore the Azure SDK and DevFabric development environment.
- See how to develop applications for Azure and how that varies from "normal" .NET application development.
- Write and deploy a ASP.NET Web application (Web Role) to Azure.
- Explore Azure storage capability.
- Learn how to create and deploy background computatinal applications (Worker Role) in Azure.
- Explore SQL Azure capability.
- E-book inclus dans le prix de la formation et support papier en supplément sur demande pour 300 -.
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.