Course MS 50273 - Planning and Designing Microsoft Virtualization SolutionsImprimer Retour
MS 50273 - Planning and Designing Microsoft Virtualization Solutions five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to design a complex data center and desktop architecture using Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 with Hyper-V or Hyper-V Server 2008 R2, Remote Desktop Services (RDS), System Center Suite, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V), Application Virtualization 4.6 (APP-V), as well as supporting applications and utilities. The information included in this class will provide students with a solid baseline of technology solutions, architecture considerations, and management requirements that can be integrated to build a successful virtualization infrastructure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 knowledge and experience.
- Fundamental knowledge of Hyper-V.
- Fundamental knowledge of Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V).
- Fundamental knowledge of Application Virtualization (APP-V).
- Fundamental knowledge of System Center products including System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Operations Manager, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, and System Center Data Protection Manager.
- Module 1: Planning a Virtualization Strategy.
- Module 2: Designing a Virtualization Platform Infrastructure and High-Availability Strategy.
- Module 3: Designing a Virtualized Desktop Infrastructure.
- Module 4: Designing an Application Virtualization Infrastructure.
- Module 5: Designing a Virtualization Infrastructure Management Strategy.
- E-book inclus dans le prix de la formation et support papier en supplément sur demande pour 300 -.
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.