Course MS 40009 - Updating your Business Intelligence Skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2012Imprimer Retour
MS 40009 - Updating your Business Intelligence Skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2012 three-day instructor-led course provides existing SQL Server Business Intelligence (BI) professionals with the knowledge and skills to use new and enhanced BI capabilities in SQL Server 2012.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience of creating database solutions in SQL Server, including basic Transact-SQL programming.
- Familiarity with data warehousing and BI solutions, including extract, transform, and load (ETL), data modeling, and reporting.
- Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2012 for Business Intelligence
- Module 2: New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server Integration Services
- Module 3: Data Quality Services
- Module 4: Master Data Services
- Module 5: SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services
- Module 6: Creating Tabular Data Models with PowerPivot
- Module 7: Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
- Module 8: Creating Data Visualizations with Power View
- Module 9: Using Cloud Technologies in a BI Solution
- E-book inclus dans le prix de la formation et support papier en supplément sur demande pour 300 -.
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.