Course MS 20341 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013Imprimer Retour
MS 20341 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 course shows students how to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 course will teach students guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help them optimize their Exchange server deployment. Course 20341 is an instructor-led course and will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, install, and manage the mailbox role, client access, transport, and Exchange infrastructure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
- Module 1: Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013.
- Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers.
- Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects.
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers.
- Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity.
- Module 6: Planning and Configuring Message Transport.
- Module 7: Planning and Implementing High Availability.
- Module 8: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery.
- Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Security Options.
- Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing.
- Module 11: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013.
- E-book inclus dans le prix de la formation et support papier en supplément sur demande pour 300 -.
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.