Course MS 20337 - Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013Imprimer Retour
MS 20337 - Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 is part of the new version of Office, focusing on communication. This Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 course provides students anywhere access to office applications and documents, email, calendar, HD video conferencing, and enterprise social networking across devices - from PCs running Windows 8 to smart-phones to tablets. With this Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 course you can validate your expertise in creating a consistent communications experience for your organization and connecting your colleagues to hundreds of millions of people around the world.
Plan and Design a Lync Topology:
- Plan Lync Site Topology.
- Plan Lync server support infrastructure.
- Plan Lync Servers.
- Design a Lync Server HA/DR solution.
- Design Edge Services.
Plan and Design Lync Features:
- Design Conferencing.
- Design Lync Remote and External Access.
- Plan for Lync user experience.
- Plan for clients and devices.
- Plan migration from previous versions.
- Plan end-user training for Lync Client Features.
Deploy and Configure Lync:
- Configure and publish topology.
- Configure Conferencing.
- Configure Lync Remote and External acces.s
- Configure Persistent Chat.
- Deploy and configure Clients and devices.
- Migrate from previous versions of Lync.
- Configure HA/DR.
Manage Operations and Data Resiliency for Lync:
- Troubleshoot the Lync Environment.
- Manage the Lync Environment.
- Verify Lync environment health.
- Mitigate Data Loss.
- Manage monitoring and archiving services.
- E-book inclus dans le prix de la formation et support papier en supplément sur demande pour 300 -.
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.