Course MS 10748 - Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration ManagerImprimer Retour
MS 10748 - Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager course describes how to plan and deploy a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. This Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager course also covers migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007. Course Objectives are: to describe the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and describe typical deployment scenarios, to plan and deploy a single primary site and configure administrative roles, to describe replication and data types, and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy, to use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients, to perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems and migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
- 747: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- 6419: Configuring, Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008-based Servers R2.
- 6420: Fundamentals of Windows Server 2008.
- 6451: Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft Systems Center Configuration (formerly SMS) Manager 2007 Accelerated.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Single-Site Environment.
- Module 3: Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration.
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy.
- Module 5: Data Replication and Content Management.
- Module 6: Planning and Completing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Client Deployment.
- Module 7: Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Module 8: Migrating from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- E-book inclus dans le prix de la formation et support papier en supplément sur demande pour 300 -.
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.