Course ITIL® Managing across the lifecycleImprimer Retour
ITIL® Managing across the lifecycle course introduce you to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues. With this ITIL® training, you will be able to organise continual service improvement and develop its technology, implement consideration and identify critical success factors and risks.
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues.
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management.
- Management of Strategic Change.
- Risk Management.
- Understanding Organisational Challenges.
- Service Assessment.
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance.
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.