Course ITIL® Intermediate Service StrategyImprimer Retour
ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy course will help you to understand main concepts of Service Strategy Principles and to define services and market spaces. ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy course will also allow you to have a control on the Financial Management. This ITIL® Intermediate Service Strategy course will show you how to drive strategy through the Service Lifecycle and how to understand challenges implementing Critical Success Factors and risks.
- Certificat «ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management».
- Avoir suivi le cours est un pré-requis exigé pour être admis à l'examen final.
- Service Strategy Principles.
- Defining services and market spaces.
- Conducting Strategic Assessments.
- Financial Management.
- Service Portfolio Management.
- Managing demand.
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle.
- Understanding Critical Success Factors and risks.
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.