Course ITIL® Intermediate Service DesignImprimer Retour
ITIL® Intermediate Service Design course will allow students to understand main concepts and terminology of ITIL®; to be fully aware of the importance of ITIL® for a good IT Service Management; to have a control of all Service Design activitiesand to understand challenges implementing ITIL®.
- Management and control of all Service Design activities.
- Management and application of Service Design concepts, inputs, outputs and activities.
- Knowledge of Service Design principles and management of Service Design processes.
- Control and coordination of Service Design technology related activities.
- Justification and control of the organisational and technological issues on Service Design.
- Analysis, justification and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.