Course Agile Overview Course & PMI-ACP® Exam PreparationImprimer Retour
Gartner Research predicts 80% of IT projects are using agile methods, but employers are struggling to measure the competence of new recruits in this emerging field that has a confusing array of methodology specific certifications. The term “Agile” groups different methods and frameworks together, and depending on what kind of project is done, a different method might be needed. So before learning one specific method in depth, it is recommended to gain a high level understanding of the whole “Agile Universe”, a distinct feature of this course and certification program.
PMI®’s new Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam brings Prometric testing rigour and trusted recognition to agile certification. The ACP® exam tests professionals on concepts and techniques from today’s leading agile approaches to create a comprehensive evaluation of agile knowledge and skills.
Get your agile skills recognized with the new PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification. This is PMI®’s fastest growing certification that has already surpassed the Program Management (PgMP)®, Risk (PMI-RMP)®, and Scheduling (PMI-SP)® certifications in its first year of offering and is set to be the gold standard for agile competence by employers.
Who should attend
This course can be attended by anyone with an interest in Agile, but is strongly recommend to persons who want to:
- pass the PMI-ACP® exam
- get an overview over the most important Agile methodologies
- understand the fundamental Agile principles and tools.
- know how to apply Agile in large, multinational companies
Attendees of this course will learn the following:
- Gain practical tools for assessing the agile / traditional balance point for projects
- Learn how to kick-off agile projects in a way that aligns and engages all stakeholders
- Learn how to Scope, Plan and Estimate agile projects
- Learn how to effectively execute and control agile projects
- Learn how to track and report agile projects via intuitive charts and graphs
- Agile team building and workspace design
- Scoping and estimating agile projects via stories and points
- Iteration planning and business engagement
- Balancing features, changes, and defect fixes
- Tracking and reporting via progress, risk and resource graphs
- Course Introduction and Context
- PMI-ACP® exam outline, question types and scoring model
- Agile Foundations
- High-level coverage of 7 Agile methods
- In-depth review of 12 Agile concept groups
- Exam taking tips
- Summary and further resources
The training includes exercises and role-plays to achieve an understanding how agile practices are applied.
“PMI”, the PMI Logo, “PMBOK® Guide”, “PMP”, “CAPM”, “PgMP”, “PMI-SP”, “PMI-RMP”, “PMI-ACP”, the Registered Education Provider program and the R.E.P. logo, are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Agnieszka Gasperini is a PMP® with over 15 years experience in Project Management. Agnieszka accomplished Masters in Project Management from George Washington University and two Masters, one in HR and one in Economics from the University of Warsaw. She is certified as a professional coach (ICF) and has had extensive experience in telecommunications projects initially within Siemens and then with his own company where she managed projects with major telecommunications providers, banks, social organizations and the European Union, which gives a wide knowledge of international project management in multicultural environments and how communications and interpersonal relationship supports project effectiveness.
Agnieszka currently lives in Italy and works as Director for EMEA Practical Thinking Group with office in London serving the European market. Agnieszka speaks English, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Italian and German.
Agnieszka has been recognized with one of the highest PMI® honors "PMI® Distinguished Contribution Award" in 2012, was a founding member of the chapter of Poland and currently serves as PMI® Region Mentor. Additionally, she is a graduate of the PMI® Leadership Master Class and is a recognized presenter, lecturer and author of several articles in Europe.
"PMI", the PMI Logo, "PMBOK® Guide", "PMP", "CAPM", "PgMP", "PMI-SP", "PMI-RMP", "PMI-ACP", the Registered Education Provider program and the R.E.P. logo, are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Our group lessons
Availability on request
If you have any difficulties with physical access or require any assistance please contact our teams.